The end of the tax year is fast approaching. With only two months to go, this is a great opportunity to look at your investments – you might be able to save tax, cut costs or make better investment choices.
Whatever your goals, saving tax will help you get closer to achieving them. You could stop working earlier, give your children a boost on to the property ladder or avoid running out of money in retirement.
We can help you:
- Utilise your personal allowance
- Make the most of tax relief while you can – Give your pension funding a boost
- Use your allowances before they’re gone – Tax free dividend allowance stands at £5,000 now but will be cut by 60% in April
- Minimise tax on your gains – Reduce tax on capital gains
- Effectively use your family’s tax allowances and bands – HMRC will still add 20% to pension contributions even if you’ve paid no income tax at all
Don’t leave it until the last minute, this year’s tax exemptions and allowances expire on 5 April 2018.
Give us a call if you wish to discuss on 01922 418111.