Setting up in business is an exciting time, but can also be a little overwhelming.
Alongside the fun stuff of deciding what services or products you are going to offer, where you will operate from, how you will market yourself and what benefits having your own business will bring you, there are the legalities and financial plans you need to consider.
But don’t worry, we can guide you through the whole process.
Our company formation packages can include
- Advice on setting up as a Sole Trader, Partnership or Limited Company
- Appointment of directors and a company secretary
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- Initial tax review
- VAT registration
- Company registration for Corporation Tax
- Set up of company PAYE scheme
- Book-keeping training or support service
- Help with business planning
For more information on this service, please contact
Telephone Annette on
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch our video below which will show you in more detail understanding and paying out dividends.