Tax Disputes and Investigations
Being targeted for a tax investigation by HMRC is a scary thought, especially if you feel unsupported and exposed as manager or director of the business.
We can help.
Anyone that pays tax can come under enquiry and HMRC have recently been granted wider powers to carry out business record checks, compliance visits and interventions. Many enquiries are selected completely at random.
Should you receive that call, let us support you in:
- preparing the paperwork and documents they will want to see
- preparing you for what to expect
- liaising with HMRC on your behalf
- remaining with you throughout HMRC’s visit
- addressing any concerns they might have
- helping correct any issues that arise
Why not take advantage of our fee protection service?
Obviously, this extra work comes at a price. Professional defence costs in relation to an HMRC investigation can be expensive. Even if your tax return and business records are accurate and the taxman finds no errors, accountancy fees can cost thousands. Where this is an unexpected cost, it can have far-reaching repercussions for your business in terms of cash flow and financial planning.
For an annual fee we can give you peace of mind that, should HMRC come knocking, you have everything in place to cope.
The fee protection service provides you with:
- Defence by your accountant in any HMRC investigative enquiries
- Cover for HMRC visits as well as written enquiries
- Your accountant’s time to deal with any claims
- Access to employment law and health & safety advice lines
To find out more, or for an individual quote, contact Andrew today on 01922 418111.
For more information on this service, please contact
Telephone Annette on 01922 418111
or email firstname.lastname@example.org